Avera eCARE® Emergency will be available on August 28th at Weisbrod!
Weisbrod Memorial Hospital in Eads, Colorado is equipped to handle emergencies, but access to a second set of eyes and ears can be beneficial in critical cases.
Beginning on August 28th, the staff at Weisbrod will have immediate, virtual access to a team of physicians and nurses who specialize in emergency medicine.
eCARE Emergency enhances care by providing:
- Access to board-certified emergency physicians 24 hours a day
- Connects rural communities to highly trained specialists
- Activation of emergency transport teams as early as possible
- Additional support during multiple emergencies
- Fewer transfers so patients can stay close to home
- Collaborative approach allows local caregivers to focus exclusively on patient care
To learn more about Avera eCARE, go to www.AveraeCARE.org.
A letter from our CEO
My name is Charlene Korrell, CEO of Kiowa County Hospital District (Weisbrod Memorial County Hospital). | am writing to you today to request a donation to our infrastructure upgrade project. The hospital was built in the 1930’s with wing additions to the main building in the 1960’s. A mechanical upgrade to the facility was performed approximately 20 years ago and this equipment is now obsolete and starting to malfunction. The hospital is in dire need of a holistic infrastructure upgrade to continue to maintain current standards of care.