Avera eCARE® Emergency
Weisbrod Memorial Hospital in Eads, Colorado is equipped to handle emergencies, but access to a second set of eyes and ears can be beneficial in critical cases.
The staff at Weisbrod has immediate, virtual access to a team of physicians and nurses who specialize in emergency medicine.
eCARE Emergency enhances care by providing:
- Access to board-certified emergency physicians 24 hours a day
- Connects rural communities to highly trained specialists
- Activation of emergency transport teams as early as possible
- Additional support during multiple emergencies
- Fewer transfers so patients can stay close to home
- Collaborative approach allows local caregivers to focus exclusively on patient care
To learn more about Avera eCARE, go to www.AveraeCARE.org.